About the Ministry
The Founders - The ministry was founded by Dr. Jack McCullough and his son, Seth. Dr Jack has retired but continues to serve as needed. Seth is the founder and owner of Bully's Game Calls and Bully's Masonry of Ravenna, MI and is currently serving as President of the Board of Directors.
Someone has described this quest as living a life that counts for eternity. We desire to join God in bringing others to that quest for eternity.
Purpose – To connect people with the Creator through the outdoor experience.
Vision - To utilize the outdoor experience to establish, enrich, and empower relationships that will enable effective evangelism and discipleship.
Mission - To glorify God by joining Him in His work of bringing people to Jesus and developing them into committed disciples of Jesus Christ utilizing the outdoor experience.
- To plan, promote, and perform outdoor oriented activities that will allow the presentation of the gospel, enable discipleship, and develop respondents into fully committed followers of Jesus.
- Provide outdoor speakers for outdoor events.
- To participate in outdoor trade shows, expos, and events that will offer a ministry of presence, and offer worship opportunities wherever possible.
- To network and cooperate with other organizations who pursue these same goals.
Tactics – Provide outdoor events such as hunting, fishing, shooting, archery, hiking, boating, cycling, trail rides and more to accomplish the mission above.
Our beliefs - Statement of Faith:
- The Trinity. There is one living and true God, the God of the Bible, who is eternal and infinite. He is the Supreme Ruler, maker and sustainor of creation. He exists as three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit who are equal in essence, power and glory.
- Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life. He is fully God and fully man. His purpose in coming to earth was to die and rise again bodily from the dead to purchase forgiveness and salvation for lost humans. His shed blood is sufficient to provide forgiveness for sins to whoever will come to God by faith believing in Him. He is now ascended into heaven and will return to establish His earthly, literal kingdom. He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.
- The Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is real and one of the greatest gifts provided to the believer. He comes to live inside the believer at conversion and then guides the believer into the truth. He gives the desire and dynamic power to live for the Lord a victorious life.
- The Word of God. The Bible is God’s Word. It is the final authority in faith, life, and the practice of our faith. It consists of 66 books and is inspired of God and without error in the original writings.
- The Local Church. The local church is the primary tool chosen by God to reach the lost, baptize those who are saved and then to disciple them into fully committed followers of Jesus Christ. The Church is made of believers who are to meet together for worship, fellowship, personal growth, service and evangelism. Two ordinances were given by Christ to the Church, namely baptism and the Lord’s Table.
- Final Things. The Lord Jesus will return in the air to rapture all saved people. The dead in Christ will be resurrected, and those who are alive will be caught up with them to be with the Lord forever. We believe Jesus will be revealed to all creation at His Glorious Appearing as the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings.
- Salvation. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. We are separated from God and deserve eternal punishment. We believe that people can be saved only through personal faith in Jesus Christ. He provided the means of forgiveness of sin when he died on the cross, was buried and rose again to life. He is the way, the truth and the life. There is no salvation in any other.
- Satan and Hell. We believe that Satan is real and that he has been ultimately defeated by the work of Jesus Christ. Hell, also referred to as the Lake of Fire is a literal place and Satan, all the fallen angels, and all unsaved people will be consigned to Hell forever.
- Christian Life. All who are saved should seek to live only for the glory and fame of God. They should plan to honor God with their time, their talent, their treasure and their temple (body). They should live righteous and holy lives as defined in the Bible.
- Witness. We believe that all people are commissioned by the God to join Him in His work of bringing people to faith in Jesus and seeing them developed into committed followers.
If you'd like to learn more about the ministry, or if we can pray for you, please contact us here.